Right of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel this agreement within fourteen days without being required to state any reasons for doing so.
- The cancellation period is fourteen days starting from the day of the conclusion of contract.
- To exercise your right of cancellation you must notify us (Gameforge 4D GmbH, Albert-Nestler-Straße 8, 76131 Karlsruhe, Tel: +49 (0)700 426336743, Fax: +49 (0)721 354808152, email: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this agreement. This requires an unambiguous declaration to that effect (e.g. letter sent by regular mail, a fax or email). You may use the provided sample cancellation form; this is not mandatory however.
- To satisfy the cancellation period it is sufficient that prior to the expiry of the cancellation period, you issue notice stating that you are exercising your right of cancellation.
Consequences of cancellation
- If you cancel this agreement we shall be required to repay all payments received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting because you have selected a method of delivery other than the cost-effective method of delivery offered by us). This repayment shall be made promptly and no later than fourteen days from the day that we received your notice to cancel this agreement. In making this repayment we will use the same method of payment used by you in making the original payment, unless an alternative method is expressly agreed with you; in no event will we deduct any charges in respect of this repayment.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you would like to cancel the agreement, please complete this form and return it to us.)
- To Gameforge 4D GmbH, Albert-Nestler-Straße 8, 76131 Karlsruhe, Fax: +49 (0)721 354808152, email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the agreement entered into by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
- goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Consumer's name
- Consumer's address
- Consumer's signature (only for cancellations made on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate