- 3 Data controller
- 4 General information
- 5 Collection of data to implement the contract
- 6 Google Analytics
- 7 Cookies
- 8 Collection of data for statistical purposes
- 9 Withdrawal of consents
- 10 Use of pseudonyms
- 11 Use of your personal data
- 12 Disclosure of personal data
- 13 Deletion of data
- 14 Security of your personal data
Gameforge Source: http://agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-Privacy-Special-Force-2.html
- We collect, process and use personal data – unless already permitted by statutes – only with your consent. If the consent is declared electronically within the scope of our Internet presence, we will comply with the statutory obligations to inform you about it.
Collection of data to implement the contract
- For technical purposes and to make the visit to our Internet presence as pleasant as possible, we use, like many other companies, our own cookies in addition to Google Analytics cookies described above. After your visit to our websites, these cookies are usually automatically deleted from your hard drive; however, some cookies may be stored on your hard drive for a longer period of time for technical reasons. Your Internet browser can be set to reject cookies generally or delete them in individual cases. If you wish to prevent cookies from being installed or would like to delete individual cookies, please follow the instructions of the manufacturer of your browser. Please note that you may no longer be able to use our Internet pages or only in a limited manner for technical reasons.
Collection of data for statistical purposes
- Within the scope of statistical evaluations, we collect in some areas of our Internet presence data such as operating system and version, browser and version, IP address as well as further system data. We use this data for statistical evaluations, in particular for the purpose of adapting our Internet presence to the users’ needs. Where possible, the data is anonymised. No data is disclosed to third parties.
Withdrawal of consents
- Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent and is not contractually or statutorily justified, you may withdraw your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future. Insofar as your withdrawal refers to the receipt of newsletters or other e-mails, you will be informed as part of the communication that you may cancel your subscription at any time. The cancellation of your subscription will cause you no costs other than the transmission costs stated in the base rates. Otherwise, please refer to the support of the website or game you used to withdraw your consent. The cancellation of your subscription will cause you no other costs than the transmission costs stated in the base rates.
Use of pseudonyms
- In many cases it is possible to use Gameforge’s services by using pseudonyms. Users are encouraged to make use of this feature.
Use of your personal data
- We use your personal data in order to constantly improve our range of services and to satisfy the users’ needs. Gameforge uses your personal data for the establishment, implementation and settlement of your contractual relationship with Gameforge and the processing of payments. Furthermore, we use your data in order to communicate with you. This includes that we, as the case may be, inform you about novelties of our services by e-mail. Thus, we use your data to regularly inform you about products, services or certain events from our range of services and our corporate group’s range of services which may be of interest to you. You may also be sent e-mails within the scope of customer surveys. You may receive e-mails from us from the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Finally, we use your data in order to protect our websites against abusive use and to trace any unauthorised access.
Disclosure of personal data
Deletion of data
- If your data is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned purposes including settlement, for tax purposes or other legal reasons, it will be deleted.
Security of your personal data
- We process the data collected from you according to the German Data Protection Act. All employees are obliged and have been advised to maintain data confidentiality and privacy obligations. When submitting payments, the transfer of your data is protected by SSL encryption technology. Our SSL transfer is THAWTE-certified.